15 February 2008 - 16:40AudioTurk
I forgot to post - I wrote a first-pass at the speech->MTurk->speech script last week. I may clean it up and post the script someplace public, in case anyone else wants to play with it.
I get a variety of kinds of answers:
- If I ask a question of fact (”How many cows are in Wisconsin?”), I get a cut/paste from Wikipedia.
- If I ask a question that can be reduced to a question of fact by a literal reading (”How do you feel about the interplay of politics and religion?”), I get a cut/paste from Wikipedia.
- If I ask a whimsical question (”Why can’t I find my pants?”) I get a cute multi-sentence essay.
- If I ask an earnest question (”What’s your life like?”), I get something pretty heart-felt.
- If I ask someone to settle a dispute with my wife (”Who’s right, me or my wife?”), I am invariably told that my wife is right.